WHO WE ARE
2. We are Insync Games .LTD, trading as ‘Escape Advent Calendars' and we are the ‘data controller’ of the information you provide us, which means we control the way information is used and processed. If you have any questions about this please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Most of the data that we collect is used for the legitimate interests of customer service, ensuring that our business is operational and can run efficiently. You will not receive any marketing communications from us unless you have explicitly consented to.
4. Whether you contact us by telephone, email, messaging via social media, post or in person, we may temporarily collect your name, phone number and other contact details to ensure that we answer your query promptly. Your data will be deleted shortly after your query is answered, unless you are already a customer with us then we’ll make a note of your contact on our records.
COLLECTION OF DATA
6. At the time of making a purchase, such as booking an experience (either by website or telephone), also when buying a gift voucher, we will collect your name, phone number, email address and payment details to ensure that we can send you a receipt of your purchase. We also use this data to keep our records accurate so that we know how to contact you and know who we are expecting for each booked event. Contact details are securely stored on spreadsheets and payment data is securely processed and stored with Stripe. We keep these records for as long as you continue to use our services, or at least 6 years thereafter for tax purposes. Following that period we’ll make sure your data is deleted.
7. If you want to receive our marketing emails, you can opt in to our mailing list with your email address when booking or clicking our sign up button on our website. Your data is securely stored with MailChimp. You can modify your marketing preferences or unsubscribe at any time using the links in all our marketing emails or by contacting MailChimp.
8. We will never sell or rent any of your personal data to a third party. However, in order for us to provide our services to you, we share your personal data with our trusted third party service providers, for example Stripe to take payments, Bookeo for booking details and MailChimp to send out marketing emails. In all cases, we will only allow third parties to handle your personal data when we are satisfied of their compliance to data protection and security controls. There may be occasions when we may be legally obligated to share your information with third parties such as the police.
9. Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. We protect your data by using encryption techniques and we use other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by our staff who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls at our venue which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it including:
To know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date.
To request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing or delete it.
To object to our continued processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and investigate your query, and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame.